Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Tuesday 7/20/2010









On Tuesday Becky and Haley tried to go for a ride with the group but they didn't make it very far. Haley fell off her horse right on her back and knocked the wind out of her. I ended up taking their place and went on a short ride down French Creek. Becky, the kids, and I went to Jewel Cave. Torren fell asleep during the last half of the tour so we ended up carrying him....ugh! Then we took Torren to the clinic in Custer for him to get his cast on. He picked green! Torren napped on the way back to camp so Haley and I jumped out at another lookout. Haley spent her own quarters to look thru the binoculars. Becky and I did go on a short ride when all the other riders got back from the "long" ride.

No comments: