Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Wednesday 7/21/2010







On Wednesday the crews all packed up the campground and the horses made their way back to Iowa. It was quite the fun bunch....22 of us in total. Becky, the kids, and I drove to Keystone on Needles Highway by way of Iron Mountain Road so we got to see some wildlife. We had an awesome lunch at Teddy's Deli in Keystone and bought some taffy at a tourist trap. I asked the kids if they wanted to see "bears" or "snakes" and they both picked SNAKES so we went to Reptile Gardens rather than Bear Country USA even though I wanted to see bears. :( We all thought the crocidile show was awesome! We stopped in Wall, SD to see what Wall Drug was all about. The kids spent "their" money at Wall on a couple priceless jewels. :) We spent the night in Murdo, SD at a very interesting hotel.

No comments: