Monday, January 09, 2012

Birthday

Kane is getting so big so fast.  He wore this t-shirt and jeans and looked older than he really is this day. 
 I think Becky took this picture with her forward facing camera on her new phone.
 Torren bough this Lego Hero toy with his own money.
K, R, and H 
 T, K, and H
 Kane has been getting better at sitting up by himself.
 My birthday was Sunday.  I asked Becky for sugar-free jello rather than the awesome sheet cakes that she makes.  It was awesome!
 I returned from my Saturday afternoon run and was greeted by oversized greeting cards.  A neighborhood girl, Shianna, took this picture for us.
 Haley got a pottery wheel for Christmas....here is my "crafty" girl with yet another project.  This one was pretty messy.
New years day we had some snacks while watching football and movies.  Becky and Haley made pickle, dried beef, and cream cheese rolls.

No comments: