Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last post of the year...Merry Christmas!

Torren and I got outside on the first day of Christmas break before the snow melted. 
Here is Kane helping with the laundry. 
My little girl is getting so big!!! 
Torren and I spent some time putting together his new lego set. 
Becky got us new KU t-shirts for Christmas!  Rock Chalk! 
My "biggest" with my "smallest." 
Kane got a swing from Grandpa and Grandma.  Torren got some hunting toys. 
The Johnson/Jensen grandkids on Christmas Eve morning. 
Haley and Anabel.....Brooks and Kane. 
 
The kiddos with Grandma and their new Old navy fleeces. 
Momma got a new purse. 
Kane, Torren, and Elijah.  I had to put Torren in the middle because Elijah was going to crawl all over Kane. 
Again....Torren and I spend an hour and a half putting together a Star Wars lego set.....he loves his time with his dad.  I love it too! 
Kane took a late night cat nap on Don.  I told Donnie he was pretty lucky because Becky rarely lets him take a nap on someone, let alone that late at night! 
Cousins! 
Bobbi and Kane 
These two have so much fun together!

No comments: