Sunday, April 17, 2011

The lawn gets mowed

Haley and Torren had the AWANA awards night last Sunday night. Here is Haley with her ribbon....I am so proud of my little girl. On Tuesday, Torren's preschool took a fieldtrip to the Children's fair. Becky met up with TJ after her doctor's appointment.

Torren was "karate kid"/"superman"/"spiderman"/"darth vader" all at once.


Becky took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. They had a blast playing on the moon bounce stuff.


They brought home a bunch of eggs.



I went for a 6 mile run early Saturday morning then I had to miss the egg hunt to go to a meeting in Warrensburg. I did make it back to St. Joseph in time for Haley's basketball game at 3:30. I also got home in time to mow the yard before a few folks from our Connection Group came over to our house for some fruit, scotcharoos, coffee, and Crystal Light.


We went out to eat for lunch after church at Cheddars. The kids wore their "Easter clothes" to church...Thanks Grandma Jenny!

No comments: