
While I enjoyed my skiing birthday present in Colorado, the rest of my family went to Kirk & Sara's to see our new nephew Elijah Michael Puttmann.
Torren, Haley, and Grace.

I don't have too many pictures from my ski trip, but it was AWESOME!!!! I really do love skiing, but more than that I LOVE skiing with my family....it was so much fun to spend 2 full days with Mandy, Luke and Mandy's friends on the mountain. I learned all kinds of new slang like: "ridin" and "yard sale" and "first-chair" and "Breckenfridge" and "groomers." :)

Becky and the kids took Luke and I to the Kansas City airport on Thursday night. Mandy picked us up in Denver. She and Brandon made chili for us Thursday night. We woke up early (5am) and drove up the mountain after a good breakfast. Mandy packed sandwiches, string cheese, beef jerky, trail mix while I just had Wintergreen Life Savers and granola bars. We skiied Breckenridge until about 3pm and went back to Denver Friday night.

Luke got hurt Friday so he didn't ski on Saturday. I skiied Keystone on Saturday with Mandy, Brandon, and Maggie (Mandy's roommate). Those kids ski really fast and hard, but Mandy was sucking wind on Saturday so I gave her a couple free "lessons." I did my best to keep up with them on Friday, but this "old 30 something" didn't take a break for lunch on Saturday and even did a couple extra runs late Saturday while everyone else hit happy hour. :)
Mandy-Thanks so much for letting us be part of your activities for a weekend! I won't soon forget the laughs we had!
No comments:
Post a Comment