Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lots of snow today


Last Sunday we had some good friends over for lunch after church. No pictures from their visit, but Becky set the table so wonderfully and she made a wonderful meal of chili, chicken noodle soup, and cookies or cheese cake for dessert.

We woke up to lots of snow today. I scooped the "truck-half" of the driveway before church. After church and a lunch at Olive Garden, the kids and I scooped the rest of the driveway and our steps. We had fun playing in the snow after the "work" was done. Torren and Haley made snow angels and then it was my turn. I made leap to an untouched patch of snow and proceeded to make myself a snow angel. As I began, I see a leaping 4 year old jumping on my stomach. What a goof! At the last second I pushed him over me. He landed face first in the snow then Haley comes flying at me too!

No comments: