Sunday, June 17, 2012

June activities

On Friday night I gave the van a much needed deep cleaning.  On Sunday, I did the same for the truck.  I do love to have a clean truck. 
We went to Myron and Connie's house to pick blue berries on Saturday morning after I got in a 14 mile run with 4 other St. Joseph runners. 
Becky and the kids went to the pool with S & S A. 
A couple pictures from Becky and the kid's stay at Frank and Jenny's while I ran across the state of Iowa. 
Torren riding Sundance. 
 
 
Haley riding Bronco. 
 
The Johnsons and Jenses playing in the creek...soon enough Kane, soon enough you'll be joining them. 
We took a trip to Springfield in early June.  Becky and the kids spent a little time visiting Hilda while I spent the day at the Missouri Repbulican Party's State Convention. 
This is just a picture I like of my little cutie pie. 
Last night we went to the Weeds for a Connection group fellowship.  We had a blast laughing and eating with friends. 
Another picture of the trip to Myron's garden.  What fun! 
Here is the finish line for Relay Iowa in Dubuque. 
We ran past Feild of Dreams so we had to stop and take pictures.
Mark was being funny getting ready for the handoff for his first leg of the Relay Iowa where he got to run into Ida Grove. 
Here is my team at the start of the relay on Friday morning. 
During the planning sessions for the relay, we talked a bunch about the Ida Grove Pizza Hut so when we drove by, I had to take a picture with my team that was in the minivan. 
Here we are watching leg #1 on Friday.
I layed out my gear for the trip....I packed quite a bit of stuff!

No comments: