Date Night!!!! Well kinda....some guys from my Connection Group and I surprised our wives with a catered meal at the church with friends. All of the wives "claimed" they were surpirsed!
Becky made a cookie cake for SA. They all went to Olive Garden to celebrate her birthday!
Here is the little guy...er tough guy...helping in the kitchen.
What a big boy...sitting up all by himself!
We took a quick trip to Springfield to see Grandad and Hilda. What trip to Springfield would be complete without a trip to Bass Pro Shop?
Torren got dressed up as a construction guy for career/community helper day.
Guess who else was in the cry room when I went back their with Kane? I love how they are all smiling in this picture. I can't wait to spend a couple days with my brother and future sister-in-law!
This picture of me and my siblings was taken before my grandma's funeral. Miss you Grandma!
(Check out how mom is watching her kids get their picture snapped.)
Playing on the floor with Kane...he loves it when we do that with him!
Of course mom make heart shaped pancakes on Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment