Sunday, June 05, 2011

This weekend and Memorial Day weekend


This is a picture from Haley's last day of school. She received a special "Biblical Application" award because she always put one with every book report she completed.

We took an unplanned trip to Iowa on the Friday before Memorial Day. I guess we didn't get the camera out for the entire weekend because I don't have any pictures. :(

Becky took the kids to a park one day.

It is getting warm enough now that the kids get to play in the sprinkler and they love it.

We had a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. We have a van full to take to Goodwill, sacks for our sister's kids and a box for my cousin's kids....best of all....we have a clean garage and storage shed.

Torren and Haley helped me wash my truck today after church. I really like driving my used, paid-for, shined-up, Ford pick-up truck!

No comments: