Monday, March 07, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom! (and Karen!)


A couple weeks back, I told Haley that I was going to go on a run. Haley asked if she could go with....she surprised me and made it about a half mile before giving up. Becky took our picture before I headed out for 6 more.

Torren is a boy after my own heart. We both love to "help" clean up in the kitchen after Becky bakes.

I woke up Saturday morning to find these six watching "Little House on the Praire" on our fold out couch.

CAPTION CONTEST!!!! Please comment with your caption for this photo. Here is my attempt.
Torren: "Luke, you are wearing that shirt again?"
Luke: "Yep. Theres an app for that...see."
OR
Dad: "How cool is my new i-phone?"
Luke: "Very. I should get one like this for Karen."
Karen: "....like, 2 years ago!"

We picked Mandy up at the Kansas City airport on Friday night. When Dad, Mom, and Jensens arrived at our house to visit, they didn't know Mandy was going to be here. Surprises are fun!

Cousins playing outside....for a little while until my little niece got sick. :( How sad.

Four siblings and "lists" and mom.

Becky made cakes for Karen and mom....yummy!

No comments: