
The kids and I ran some errands this morning while Becky went to work for a little while. We took Holly to the vet then we took Holly back home. We dropped off some dry cleaning, we went to Office Depot to have the 2010 blog printed, we went to get gas for the truck, then we made final stop at Starbucks. The kids had hot chocolate and I had a coffee. Our Christmas vacation is almost over. :(

Yesterday after church we went to Panera for lunch. I enjoy talking with my family about what the learned in the Connection hour at church.

Haley and I went skiing at Snow Creek on 1/1/2011. It was Haley's first experience with skiing and she LOVED it! For $85, Haley had a three hour group lesson, equipment rental, lift ticket, and a snack. I thought she might be ready to go home after the lesson from 9:30-12:30, but we went up and down the bunny hills over and over and over. She had a blast and learned quite a bit. We were both very tired when we got home. The hills in Missouri and nothing compared to the mountains in Colorado....I am soooo looking forward to my ski trip with my brother at the end of January!

2 comments:
Nice post. Haley looks cute with skiies. Miss you. Love, Mom
That is AWESOME! Glad it was a successful trip!!! Next time we're headed West with you!
Post a Comment