
Happy birthday son! How quickly 4 years has gone by....you are such a sweet young boy. My prayer for you is that you grow to have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grandpa and Grandma came to visit on their way to and from Springfield. We love having guests!

"I AM IRONMAN!!! (and Darth Vader).

Haley had her school's Christmas program last night. She looked quite grown up with her curled hair and pretty dress.

I hear that when Becky took her to a back room to be with her grade that she sat right in the middle of four boys. "Oh no!" I thought to myself that night. (We later learned that was the place in line where she stood on stage....whew!)

I took Torren to the Power Team tonight.....it was a good message with some awesome feats of strength. Torren LOVED it! He is my boy!

Here is my boy in his preschool picture retakes. I really wished I would have scanned in the first round before sending back....pretty amusing...as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment