Saturday, November 20, 2010

Haley's birthday


Haley turned 7 on Friday. She is growing up so fast. We had a sitter come to the house today while Becky and I went to Missouri Western's last football game for this year. The sitter said that she made sandwiches for herself, Torren, and the sitter. Haley also put away clean dishes and cleaned up after lunch too! Haley is a great girl and I am so proud of her!

This is Mrs. Bartlett and Haley at her first grade class's Thanksgiving party. Becky was able to spend the day with Haley's class and help with preping the food and party. Becky and I are so thankful for our flexible jobs!

Friday night Haley picked 2 friends and picked the place for her birthday dinner. Ella and Dakoda came with us to the T-Rex Cafe. We stopped for Dilly Bars on the way back home in Platte City.

No comments: