Saturday, September 25, 2010

Apple Orchard, Museums and Griffons


I took the morning off of work on Thursday to go with Torren on his pre-school's feildtrip to the apple orchard. I will try to post a video of him picking an apple. It was a wonderful time with my son....so glad I went!

Torren loved chasing me in the bale maze at the apple orchard.

Grandpa Frank and Grandma Jenny came for Haley's school's 3rd straight grandparents day.....always fun to have them here even if it was just for a short while. Hey Frank-We will have pancakes next time you visit!

Today was national Free Musuem Day.....and I like a good deal so the kids and I went to the Remington Nature Center and the Robidioux Row Museum. What a fun excursion with my kiddos!

Gotta love the Wooly Mammoth!

Becky was working again today....so the kids and I went to the game. Haley and Torren were so excited to see her at half time.

Go Griffons! Torren danced to the songs during the time-outs. The crowd behind us was cheering him on then I got a text message from Becky's friend saying she saw him dancing on TV. :) Gotta love that BOY!

We made it until the fourth quarter, but in the end Torren was on the i-pod and Haley was playing a game on my phone.

No comments: