
I took Torren to the Cheifs vs. Steelers football game on Sunday. We had fun, but it was an "interesting" day....one of those days where you wish things would have gone a little differently. Torren and I got stuck in traffic so we were walking in to the stadium when the Cheifs scored their only touchdown in the first half. We only made it to half-time as we were there all of 2 minutes and Torren asked if we could go home. As we were driving out of the parking lot I got to hear on the radio the Cheifs scored their 2nd touchdown. The Cheifs pulled out a rare win in overtime and we didn't get to see it. Oh well, it really wasn't about the game anyway.

Mom packed us a lunch for the way down and back. Torren wasn't very hungry on the way down, but he ate a little. Just as soon as we got settled in our seats Torren said, "Can we have lunch?" Torren ate the $4 box of popcorn by the handfull and I am pretty sure half of it ended up on the ground.

This a picture of Torren....he played with his hood while we were in traffic. I forgot to pack ANY toys for him to play with.....uff dah! I did bring Becky's I-pod for him to watch a video, but the battery wore down and didn't last as long as I (or Torren) would have liked. Like I said....it was one of those days!
I like to hear the kids' answers to "What was you favorite part about today?" when I kiss them goodnight. When I asked him on Sunday night he paused for a little bit and said loudly like only Torren can, "Cheifs FOOTBALL GAME!" I said, "Right answer."
No comments:
Post a Comment