Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday afternoon post


Becky did a 5k yesterday and I did a 10K while pushing the kids during the first half. Thats 90 pounds up and down a very hilly course in Wathena, KS!!! The second half with no stroller to push was nice a flat. Becky got first in her age group.....she did not want this picture taken, but I am very proud of her. She has a goal of running every day in September and she is 6 for 6 so far!

One evening we had salads and sandwiches on the back deck.

Torren tells everyone that he is "GRANDPA'S LINEBACKER!!!!"

Torren and I have screaming matches at home to see who can yell the loudest...he is all boy. Today he was trying to do it during Sunday School at church. We heard him "growling" at another 2 year old from down the hall and behind two closed doors....we had a talk about "only doing that at home."

1 comment:

Faith Johnson and husband Denny (Grandpa and Grandma Johnson) said...

The clip sure caused Grandpa to laugh...alot! Love, Gma and Gpa