
We went camping to Woolen Mills State Park this weekend. It was about an hour and a half away, but due to some road construction and a couple wrongs turns it took us longer than that to get there. As we pulled in at about 8pm we see a sign that says "NO VACANCY." Haley was so sad. I drove around for a little bit and then made a random stop and chatted with the camp host. There was one spot left!!!!! It had been reserved, but the lady left a day early.
We had a blast hanging out, biking, swimming, and enjoying some family time. I even got in a bike, run, and a swim just in time for my 2nd mini-triathalon next weekend.
The big news out of this weekend is that Haley learned to ride her bike!!! She tried a little bit later and said, "I forgot how to ride my bike" when she got frustrated. See the video below....I have never run that much in jeans before. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment