Saturday, June 13, 2009

This past week


When Becky and the kids picked me up from the airport, Haley had her pretty dress on .

Haley (and Torren) love to "help" me make breakfast in the mornings. Haley does a pretty good job of breaking eggs and Torren stirs them up.

Grandma Jenny came to watch the kids this week while our regular sitter was on vacation. The kids had a blast!

Thanks Grandma!

This morning the whole family went to Maryville so I could run a 1/2 marathon. When we got there Haley and I went to get the race number, t-shirt, etc. When we got back Torren was screaming in pain! From what we can gather he held "it" in all night long because we were working on potty training him on Friday. All is better now.

I had to keep running because of the sign. 1 hour 57 minutes so 13.1 miles at 8:54 pace....not too shabby for this old guy.

No comments: