
This morning I ran a 10K here in St. Joseph while Becky and the kids went to MWSU so she could work. I ran slower than last year....lost 30 seconds, but it was colder and windier than last year. I placed 3rd in my age group...last year I was the only male running the 10K and...suprisingly I won it! I was even listed on the registration form this year as holding the course record! :)
After running, I went home to shower, then to MWSU to get the kids to take them to Haley's soccer game. Haley's game was cut short due to inclement weather right after I told her that we could go to Starbucks for chocolate milk if she scored a goal. Haley said she wanted to go to McDonald's for lunch. She and Torren split Mcnuggets, apples, & fries. We ended up at Starbucks so I could get my coffee refill and the kids loved their chocolate milk. We had fun goofing around. Here are a couple pictures.







1 comment:
I like the pictures of the kids thanks for the posts. When I saw Torren drinking from the Starbucks cup I thought of what Mom would say "the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree".
Post a Comment