
Haley had a make-up soccer game on Tuesday evening. The girls played great.

She had a game today at 10am too. The girls from the other team were really good. They don't keep score at the games, but it was like 20-2....Haley's team only scored two goals. The girls had fun. It was our week to bring snacks so after the game we handed out crackers with cheese packs and gatorade. Torren cried the whole first half pretty much because he didn't get his way. At the half we had a heart to heart in the bathroom and he did much better. He ended up falling asleep on my lap during the second half.

I ran another 5k this morning at 9am pushing both kids in the stroller. It was a very hilly 2 loop course. I have never pushed both of the kids this fall before. I ran a 27:32 and I was happy with my time. After I finished a guy who came in about 20 seconds behind me walked up to me, shook my hand, and said, "I don't know who you, but I hate you. I have been trying to catch you this whole race." I said, "Well, there was this guy who passed me right before the finish." He said, "Yep. That was my buddy. I told him to kick it in gear and -whatever you do - BEAT THE STROLLER." I thought that was pretty funny.
This race was the first I have done where they served Starbucks coffee for a post race goodie....I'll be back to run that one next year. :)
1 comment:
"i want haley playing soccer goes on."
that means, "evan wants a movie of haley playing soccer. pictures aren't quite exciting enough."
Post a Comment