Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Skiing


This year Becky told me that I could go skiing for my birthday present. Donnie invited me this year and I had a blast. I forgot how much I LOVE SKIING! The above picture is most of the gang: Bobbi, Ryan, Mandy, Steve, Don, Me, Missy, & Phillip.


Deb went down the hill on a sled.

I owe all these pictures to my sister-in-law. My camera is in the shop....too many wipe outs. Be sure to check out more pictures at my sister's blog.

2 comments:

Faith Johnson and husband Denny (Grandpa and Grandma Johnson) said...

Looks like fun to me!!! Dad and Mom. Hope Mandy stays there so we can ski there, too!! We miss skiing, but we like Brownsville 8o* temperature. :o)

Faith Johnson and husband Denny (Grandpa and Grandma Johnson) said...

I have never been in Deb's position.....Keep us updated on her condition..Is she okay??? I hate to see anybody on vacation get hurt....Does Becky ski..?or does she love her kids more...!!!! Love DAD