
The kids and Becky had some hot chocolate while I scooped snow before Christmas.

These red glasses are the kids' "coffee" mugs that Becky and I got on our cruise. Haley and Torren think they are pretty special.

I gave Becky an ipod nano for Christmas and I ordered an episode of Thomas the Train and Sesame Street. It was the best $3.98 I have ever spent.
Haley got some washable paint pens.

Torren saw a "car-transporter" on our way north....and he got one for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa.

I will be 32 in less than a week. My mother has been hiding a pickle in our Christmas tree for the past several years.....20 or more??? The prize for finding the pickle has always been a bag of my favorite: Wint-o-green mints. This is the first year I have ever won the mints.....finally!!! I wonder my I love Wint-o-green mints so much? I think it is because eating Wint-o-green mints remind me of skiing in Colorado......I wonder if I will get to ski in Colorado this year?









No comments:
Post a Comment