Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I know!!!!


It has been a long time since I posted anything....sorry about that!
What do you all think of Torren with long hair? Please post a comment if you prefer him in a mohawk.

Leave are fun!

Grandma Johnson came down for the weekend and got to enjoy Haley's soccer pizza awards party with us.

Here are a couple pictures from the harvest party at church.

Torren was Clifford the big red dog.

Torren likes to make "trains" out of cookie sheets in the kitchen.

Haley likes to read books to her brother...too cute!

3 comments:

Faith Johnson and husband Denny (Grandpa and Grandma Johnson) said...

You call that long hair!? I wonder if anyone will post a commment?

Phillip Jensen said...

i liked the mohawk. i really like his hair now. we'll see how talented you really are--when his hair gets a little longer--will you be able to just cut the sides and blend it in???!?!? there's a challenge. mjj

justwhereineedtobe said...

MOHAWK!!!!!!