Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Over the Thanksgiving extended weekend we spent some time in Iowa visiting our families.

Here are Evan & Torren, both overall wearing, Elmo loving, cousins.

The kiddos enjoyed wrestling with "uncle" Dean.

My guess is that the highlight of Torren's Thanksgiving would be seeing the firetrucks in Kingsley Friday night. Thanks Donnie & Bobbi!

Torren and I took the four wheeler for a spin. It was freezy cold, but every few minutes I would stop and ask Torren, "Do you want to go in?" He would always tell me, "No" and he threw a big fit when I shut it off after my fingers lost their feeling. I crumbled and we went out for another 5 minutes....he still wasn't happy when it finnally was time to get off the four wheeler.


HONK, HONK.

We stopped at the Outback Steakhouse in Sioux City on our way back south....This dessert was awesome!

No comments: