
Recently it seems like everything around our house is falling apart. The microwave stopped being able to pop a bag of popcorn....Becky got a new one for Mother's day.

The dishwasher handle finally completely broke and Becky also got a new one of those. Our gas grill caught on fire and the TV downstairs has sound, but no picture....Yikes!

Oh yeah....and I got a new truck. We traded in Becky's Oldsmobile...it's not for sale anymore.


Our friends at Walton Motors in Savannah gave us a very fair price. Here is the funny part....I didn't even get off the lot and the "low fuel" light came on. $85 dollars later and I am heading back to work for the afternoon.

Here is a picture of my baby at home.
I am a proud papa. :)
2 comments:
!!SWEET!!
nice wheels...now can we get back to posting pictures of your kids!! : )
Post a Comment